- Latest Updates
- 02/12/2023: Book an Appointment to view Blossoms by the Park Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 11/04/2023: Blossoms by the Park Price List has been uploaded. Check out Blossoms by the Park Preview Price Guide now! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 04/04/2023: Launching on 14 Apr 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Blossoms by the Park Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 03/04/2023: Blossoms by the Park E-Brochure has been uploaded. Check out Blossoms by the Park E-Brochure now!
- 02/04/2023: Blossoms by the Park Elevation Chart has been uploaded. Check out Blossoms by the Park Unit Mix now!
- 28/03/2022: Blossoms by the Park Site Plan has been uploaded. Check out Blossoms by the Park Site Plan now!
- 02/02/2023: Blossoms by the Park Show Flat Floor Plans has been uploaded. Check out Blossoms by the Park unit layout now!
- 30/01/2022: Blossoms by the Park Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of Blossoms by the Park!
- 01/08/2022: Launching soon in Q1 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Blossoms by the Park Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 22/07/2022: Blossoms by the Park Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of Blossoms by the Park!
- 14/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up
- 21/06/2022: Blossoms by the Park Virtual Tour will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Blossoms by the Park Virtual Tour!
- 10/06/2022: Blossoms by the Park Show Flat Floor Plans and E-Brochure will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Blossoms by the Park Floor Plans and E-Brochure.
- 23/05/2022: Blossoms by the Park Elevation Chart will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Blossoms by the Park Unit Mix!
- 21/04/2022: Blossoms by the Park Price List will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Blossoms by the Park Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 13/03/2022: Blossoms by the Park Site Plan will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Blossoms by the Park Site Plan!
- 17/02/2022: Find out more about Blossoms by the Park Payment Scheme.
- 08/02/2022: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 06/02/2022: Blossoms by the Park Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 05/02/2022: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 04/02/2022: Want to discover more about the future development in Central Area and Region? Read about the URA Masterplan 2019 – One-North.
- 23/01/2022: Read more about the Developer of Blossoms by the Park.
- 22/01/2022: Blossoms by the Park Project Details have been uploaded.
- 12/01/2022: Welcome to Blossoms by the Park Official Developer Sales Website!
Blossoms by the Park is proudly developed by renowned developer, EL Development Pte Ltd. The developer is well-known in the Singapore’s property scene with a list of impressive accolades and awards. Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth is EL Development’s first high-end District 9 private residential project. After achieving excellent sales results in this project, the company recognized the importance of establishing a renowned brand by focusing on developing high rated homes in the Singapore’s property market.
In September 2021, EL Development is awarded Slim Barracks Rise’s Government Land Sales (GLS) land parcel A. It won the site at a top bid of S$320.1 million, which translates to S$1,245.7 psf per plot ratio. The surprising high bid prices goes to prove that developer is optimistic about the real estate market.
In 2021-22 Asia-Pacific Property Awards, EL Development won three major awards.
1. Best Residential High-Rise Project
2. Best Architecture Multiple Residence
3. Residential High-Rise Architecture
Over the years, EL Development has developed many impressive projects, which have won many prestige awards. The projects are Pullman Residences, Parc Riviera, La Fiesta, Symphony Suites, Skysuites 17, Parc Centennial, Illuminaire on Devonshire, Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth, Rosewood Suites and many more.
Other than residential, EL Development has an extensive portfolio in commercial and industrial projects all across Singapore. Till date, EL Development has built many properties, with a total of more than 3000 units.
Blossoms by the Park will be a much anticipated new launch in the heart of One-North. This mixed-used development will consist of 1 Tower of 27-storey. There will be a total of 275 apartments, ranging from 1+Study to 4 Bedrooms & Penthouses. It will have commercial shops at basement 1, level 1, level 2 and 2 levels of basement carpark. Blossoms by the Park will be fully equipped with a range of facilities. Such as, an indoor gym with modern fitness facilities, sky terraces with star glazing deck, 50m grand pool, timeless clubhouse and Barbecue Pavillion that will allow residents to hold special functions and gatherings.
Blossoms by the Park pricing will not disappoint the discerning home owners and investors.
Blossoms by the Park is located in a highly sought-after location in District 5 of Singapore. Located in the heart of One-North, Blossoms by the Park is an eagerly desired mixed-use development that is near to MRT stations, shopping malls and business parks. It is only a mere 3 mins walk to Buona Vista MRT station (EW21/CC22), a dual-line interchange station on both the Circle Line and East-West Line. Furthermore, it is just a 4 mins drive to One-North MRT station (CC23) on the Circle Line.
One-North research and business park is the home of several top-grade companies from various sectors. Such as, science & research institutions, media & technology, info-communications and biomedical science. Some of the famous anchor tenants include, Fujitsu, MediaCorp, Cannon, The Walt Disney, Procter & Gamble Innovation and many more. Additionally, one of Singapore’s major healthcare organization, National University Hospital, is also within the vicinity. Blossoms by the Park will be a rental top spot for tenants who are working professionals. These prospect tenants hold high-ranking positions, such as, doctors, nurses, scientist, researchers, engineers, information technology experts and many more. This is a main reason why One-North has always been a highly demand location by home investors. This is evident by the amazing sales result of a nearby launch that was fully sold out in less than a few months.
Besides its close proximity to two MRT stations, Blossoms by the Park is only a short walk to shopping malls, such as, The Star Vista mall and Rochester mall. Future residents can also hop onto the train to get to Holland Village MRT station (CC21), which is only one stop away. At Holland Village, one can find wet markets, hawker centre, coffee shops, supermarkets, retail shops, restaurants and quaint cafes. Future residents can also hop onto the bus to get to the nearby Ghim Moh Market, where one can find wet market and hawker centre with ample local food options.
Blossoms by the Park is also an attractive development for parents with school-going children. Nestled in the heart of reputable school network, regardless of the age of the school-going children, there is always a school for a child at all ages. From primary level to secondary level and to tertiary level, there are plenty of nearby school options available. Blossoms by the Park is within 1 km radius to Fairfield Methodist Primary and Secondary school. It is also in close proximity to Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), School of Science & Technology, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, amongst other.
For residents who drive, the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) is just a mere a few minutes away. The AYE can easily connect you to the Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and to the rest of the island.
Aspiring home investors will find several amenities in the vicinity with the Blossoms by the Park location map.
Blossoms by the Park show flat viewing is by appointment basis only with at least 1 day in advance notice. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the developer aims to do their best to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the showflat. Hence, there is a limit to the number of daily visitors per viewing slots.
Please Book an Appointment here. Alternatively, you may contact our show flat hotline at +65 6100 1310 before visiting Blossoms by the Park show flat. Our show flat may be closed on some days for private function.
Once you have submitted the appointment request, our sales representative will contact you within the same working day to follow up on the appointment booking. It will be beneficial to you when you engage our sales representative to assist you with Blossoms by the Park. There are many stages of sales procedure and important factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Our sales representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver and value-add.
For those who have Booked an Appointment here, you will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and No Commission Payable. Please be informed that units for sale at Blossoms by the Park are based on first come first serve basis and is subjected to developer’s approval.
Blossoms By The Park was developed by EL Development Pte Ltd, a developer with a proven track record. This new development is nestled in One-North and features a mix-use. The development features high-rise apartments above commercial shops on the first floor and two levels of underground parking.
The Blossoms By the Park towers with a 27-storey majestic structure, offering 275 exclusive residences from 1+Study up to 4 Bedrooms and Penthouses. Blossoms by The Park has an estimated land area 85,652sqft. It will also have a beautiful landscape with condominium facilities.
It will be located next to the Nanyang Technological University Alumni Club (NTU), and will have a gate on the side that will allow direct access to One-North Park. The development is also just a few moments away from the dual-line interchange station of Buona Vista (CC22/EW21), as well as One-North (CC23) MRT station. The development is also near major freeways, including the Ayer Rajah Expressway. AYE is easily connected to Central Expressway, Marina Coastal Expressway and Central Expressway.
One-North is a place that was designed to be a Work-Live Play area. Residents will never be bored in this neighborhood because it offers so many amenities. You can enjoy dining and shopping at nearby malls such as The Start Vista or Rochester Mall. Residents can also enjoy a pleasant evening stroll at the nature and recreation park in Kent Ridge Park.
Residents with children in school will find reputable schools nearby, including Fairfield Primary & Secondary School. Anglo-Chinese School Independent, Anglo-Chinese Junior College and National University of Singapore.
Blossoms by the Park was launched on 14 April 2023. You can now Schedule an Appointment, and download The Blossoms By the Park Floor Plan. The Blossoms By the Park E-Brochure are also available for free.
- Blossoms By The Park can be found in District 5 of Singapore. District 5 is highly desirable and popular with tenants who work or study nearby.
- Buona Vista MRT Station (EW21/CC22) is just a 3 minute walk away. This station serves both the Circle Line as well as East-West Line. It is also only a 4-minute drive to One-North (CC23), a Circle Line MRT station.
- Blossoms by The Park is located within a 1 km radius of Fairfield Methodist Primary School and Secondary School. It is also close to Anglo-Chinese School Independent, School of Science & Technology and Anglo-Chinese Junior College.
- The Star Vista Mall and Rochester mall are both within walking distance of Blossoms by The Park. These malls house supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and beauty & entertainment centres.
- Holland Village MRT Station (CC21) is only one station away. Holland Village is home to wet markets and a hawker center, as well as coffee shops, supermarkets retail shops, restaurants, and cute cafes.
- Ayer Rajah Expressway is only a few minutes’ drive away. It can connect you easily to the Central Expressway, Marina Coastal Expressway and the rest of the island.
- Near to clinics and hospitals. Nearby are the National University Hospital, Healthcare Family Clinics, Healthlink Family Clinics, and Northeast Medical Group.
- The development falls within URA masterplan 2019 – Queenstown Planning Zone. Various plans are in the pipeline for the area surrounding Blossoms By The Park.
- The development is surrounded with lush greenery, nature reserves & parks. One-North Park is only a few minutes from Commonwealth Park, Kent Ridge Park and Hort Park.
1. UNRIVALLED CONVENIENCE
Blossoms by the Park is situated in One-North in District 5, an extremely desirable neighborhood. This desirable community welcomes all kinds of residents from diverse backgrounds and is packed full of amenities that keep residents entertained and happy.
One-North is a community designed to meet residents’ needs by offering them an environment in which they can live, work and play.
This exclusive neighborhood boasts an outstanding transport infrastructure. Within three minutes on foot from Buona Vista MRT Station (CC22/EW21), and four minutes drive time away is One-North MRT (CC23). Furthermore, Ayer Rajah Expressway allows easy access to other parts of Singapore as well as Central Expressway.
Blossoms By The Park is situated close to several shopping centers, such as Rochester Mall and The Star Vista. Both malls feature numerous retail shops, F&B vendors and supermarkets – not to mention learning centers, entertainment venues and beauty/wellness services that cater specifically to them. Residents living here find it convenient shopping or dining out with family and friends at these malls.
Blossoms By The Park is also a development that parents with school-going kids will appreciate, with an abundance of nearby primary to tertiary schools for each age range – Fairfield Methodist Primary School can be found within 1km from Blossoms By The Park while Anglo-Chinese School, School of Science & Technology and Anglo-Chinese Junior College are also nearby.
Within 2km radius are several hospitals and clinics: National University Hospital, Healthcare Family Clinics, Healthlink Family Clinics, Northeast Medical Groups, May Medical Clinics and Family Health Clinics are located. Each medical facility contains modern equipment operated by experienced healthcare professionals.
Blossoms by The Park offers breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views, and is nestled amidst lush greenery for maximum relaxation. Just minutes from One-North Park and Singapore’s OK Sculpture Park, nature reserves like Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Nature Reserve can also be found nearby as are Hort Park West Coast Park Mount Faber – making this development the ideal place for panoramic view enthusiasts!
2. IMPECCABLE CONNECTIVITY
Residents of Blossoms By The Park can quickly travel throughout Singapore thanks to an efficient transport network in their immediate vicinity. Two MRT stations – Buona Vista MRT Station (CC22/EW21) and One-North MRT Station (CC23) – make travel effortless for residents living here.
Blossoms by Park residents can drive or walk to One-North station from Blossoms by Park via North Buona Vista Road and Portsdown Road within 11 or 4 minutes, respectively. Residents can also reach Buona Vista MRT within 3 minutes by walking North Buona Vista Road.
Blossoms by The Park is conveniently situated near major roads such as North Buona Vista Road, Commonwealth Avenue and Portsdown Road. Additionally, it connects to Slim Barracks Rise and One-North Gateway as well as being nearby Portsdown Road, Biopolis Way, One-North Link and One-North Link – not too mention being within five minutes away from Ayer Rajah Expressway, connecting it with Central Expressway and Marina Coastal Expressway.
Residents in Blossoms By The Park can easily access all kinds of amenities thanks to an excellent transport network. They have the choice of driving, bicycling or taking public transport when moving around their neighborhood as well as other areas in Singapore.
3. ACCESSIBILITY TO EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Blossoms By The Park is situated near some of Singapore’s prestigious education institutions, ranging from Kindergarten, Primary through to Tertiary education levels. There are even international schools closeby – making this development perfect for residents living abroad who wish to send their kids to an institution closeby.
Nearby education institutions include:
Tanglin Infant and Junior Schools, Nanyang Children School, James Church Kindergarten and MindChamps PreSchool @ Buona Vista Blk 4 (PCF Sparkletots @ Buona Vista Blk 4) as well as MindChamps PreSchool @ Holland Village and Damien Centre are among the many pre-schools available in Singapore.
Primary and Secondary Schools for children in Singapore include Fairfield Methodist Primary School and New Town Primary Schools as well as Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), New Town Secondary Schools, NUS High Schools. Tertiary education options include Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, Insead Asia Campus INSEAD, Singapore Institute of Technology, Technical University Munich Asia, Energy Studies Institute, Centre for Maritime Studies, DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore, Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies.
At each school in Singapore there are international schools to meet each child’s academic and extra-curricular needs – these schools include Dover Court International School (ISS), Rain Trees International Kindergarten & PreSchool (RTIP), Tanglin Trust School, Curtin Singapore.
4. EASE OF ACCESS TO SHOPPING CENTRES
Blossoms By The Park residents can shop until their hearts are content, thanks to easy access to some of Singapore’s premier shopping centres. These centers feature an abundance of retail shops offering almost anything you could possibly need – from home essentials and clothes/shoes/sportswear/jewellery/cosmetics/electronics to electronics.
Find all of your electronics, children’s clothing and shoes as well as home essentials and sportswear here, along with banking services, hairdressing/facial/massage/massage therapy/massage massage and learning centres.
Blossoms residents can also take advantage of top-tier restaurants found within shopping centers to satisfy their hunger for delicious cuisine, and many shopping centres feature child-friendly playgrounds where children can play while their parents shop. Blossoms by Park is conveniently situated within walking distance from Star Vista Shopping Mall, Rochester Mall and Clementi Mall as well as other shopping centres such as West Coast Plaza and Grantral Mall – these all being easily accessible via public and private transport networks respectively.
The Star Vista Shopping Mall is situated at Vista Exchange Green and only 500 m (7 minutes) from Blossoms By The Park. As a mixed development, The Star Vista provides residents with numerous services and amenities including retail shops, clinics and services, supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment, civic & culture centre The Star Performing Arts Centre etc. Residents no longer need to go elsewhere – over 800 parking spaces serve over 400,000 local residents including students professionals working professionals
Rochester Mall (450m away) can be reached in less than six minutes, offering over 30 stores, restaurants and learning centres that will draw families, professionals, students and expatriates alike.
One-North is an innovative neighborhood where people work, live, play and learn together – the mall supports these ideas with its open concept design. Rochester Park houses this mall as well as unique dining experiences such as colonial-style houses with garden terraces and rustic outdoor dining areas – in addition to notable learning centers like Aspire Hub Education and The Learning Lab.
5. SURROUNDED BY F&B OUTLETS AND RESTAURANTS
Blossoms By The Park is located near multiple F&B and restaurant outlets offering various cuisines. You can find these outlets at Rochester Mall and The Star Vista; others can also be found in Holland Village, Chip Bee Garden (Holland Village), Ghim Moh Estate and Commonwealth estate etc.
Blossoms By The Park offers many restaurants and food and beverage (F&B) outlets for convenient dining experiences.
- Orange & Teal Cafe at Rochester Mall
- Rochester Park has a Korean restaurant called Chingu.
- Picotin Brewhaus, a German restaurant in Rochester Park
- Les Bouchons (French) at Rochester Park
- Cedele Bakery Kitchen in The Star Vista
- Hoodadak (Korean) restaurant at Fusionpolis
- Arkadas (Turkish) cafe & restaurant at Fusionpolis
- Peperoni Pizzeria (Italian) at Biopolis
- Ikki Izakaya, a Japanese restaurant in The Metropolis
- Peach Garden in The Metropolis
- The Star Vista – Morganfields
- Canton Paradise At The Star Vista
- Lao Huo Tang at The Star Vista
- The Star Vista has 18 chefs
- Nakhon Kitchen (Thai Cuisine) at Holland Village
- 363 Katong Laksa in Holland Village
- Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen in Holland Village
- Da Paolo Pizza Bar at Chip Bee Garden
- Holland Drive Market & Food Centre
- Ghim Moh Road Market & Food Centre
- Tanglin Halt Koufu Food Court
- Tanglin Halt food centre
6. NEAR TO RECREATIONAL PARKS
Blossoms By The Park residents can unwind after a hard day at work at one of several recreational establishments within their community, which are all family-friendly and suitable for young children.
One-North Park, situated in the One-North neighborhood, is an idyllic greenery spot spanning 16 hectares and providing a continuous path of greenery throughout the estate. This green space can be divided into five distinct sections, such as Fusionpolis North, Fusionpolis South, Mediapolis, Biopolis and Rochester East and West.
Some of the greenery parks near Blossoms by The Park include Holland Village Park, Commonwealth Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park etc. Residents at Blossoms By The Park will have an opportunity to interact with fellow residents through these recreational activities.
One-North is an integral part of Queenstown Planning Area within Singapore’s URA Masterplan for Central Area. Situated to the southwest, One-North provides excellent transport connectivity, amenities and modern housing units.
The URA Masterplan 2019 details the government’s plans to enhance Queenstown through adding more housing, institutions and workspaces. To make Queenstown more liveable, new stores, institutions, health facilities, community centers and parks will be established.
Here are some of the plans that are in the pipeline for the area surrounding Blossom By the Park:
- Our collective memory of Queenstown will be enhanced by the preservation of heritage buildings such as Queenstown Library and Commonwealth Avenue. Alexandra Hospital, 394 Alexandra Road, and Alexandra Hospital are also being preserved.
- The elderly will benefit from a new nursing home on Margaret Drive.
- The existing park connector network will also be expanded to connect to the future Round Island Route. Blossoms by The Park residents will be able to walk or cycle more places of interest and parks with this expansion.
- Mediacorp’s campus in One-North will get a brand-new innovative park. This innovative park will serve as an outdoor event space, and it will have basement parking lots for public visitors.
- Holland Village will soon be home to a state-of-the art community park.
- Over 5,000 new housing units will be constructed. More facilities and amenities will also be added to these new housings in order to meet the needs of residents.
Rejuvenating Queenstown will enhance the quality of living for residents nearby. Being close to commercial hubs, business parks, and industrial parks will increase job opportunities; plus it will offer comprehensive services tailored to current and future residents’ needs.
Book An Appointment to view Blossoms by the Park ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Blossoms by the Park Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.